-25BOSS-GX470KP - Boss Performance Suspension System for 03-09 GX470
25BOSS-GX470KP - Boss Performance Suspension System for 03-09 GX470
This kit is designed with performance in mind.
- TTBOSS25-RD - ToyTec Boss 2.5 Series Performance Coilover kit - Extended Travel
- Aftermarket upper control arms are required
- Fully adjustable from 1-3" of lift.
- Shock bodies are 2.5" in diameter providing additional oil over standard OEM shocks.
- Internal Floating Piston design - A floating piston located within the shock body keeps the oil and Nitrogen gas separated. This allows the shock perform more efficiently when mounted at an angle and provides a predictable ride quality capable of handling the roughest conditions.
- Fully assembled with red or silver 650 lb spring rate coil springs. No spring compressor needed.
- Spherical heim joints at both ends for maximum available travel.
- 7/8" Nitro-steel piston shafts.
- These shocks are fully rebuildable.
- Sway bar relocation brackets
- C-Spanner to adjust ride height
Front Differential Drop Kit:
- Front Differential Drop kit - Recommended for all lifted 4x4s
Rear Lift Options
- Toytec Rear Superflex Coils: - Our BOSS kits comes standard with Toytec RCC2.0 rear springs- These springs offer 2" of lift with stock rear weight with the best overall ride quality and rear articulation.
- *Optional HD Rear Superflex coils offer additional weight capacity. Recommended 150-200 lbs of constant load for 2-2.5" of lift.
- TT-75110RR - Rear BOSS 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks. For additional performance, the remote reservoir shock will hold more oil to prevent shock fading on rougher applications
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit (required for use with extended travel coilovers):
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms - 96504 - Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms - 25480 - The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great to help with adjusting for tire clearance.
- If you have rear factory airbags in your GX470, add the MetalTech Conversion Kit from the drop down and this kit will work with your vehicle.
- *We recommend the rear HD coils for GX470's with 3rd row seating using MetalTech coil conversion kit.
- The factory shock dampening controls (sport/comfort) will be disabled when replacing the shocks on your GX470.
- Boss front coilovers are only designed to work with stock front lower control arms