5088727 - Spyder Auto Apex Series High-Power LED Module (High Beam And Low Beam) Equipped Headlights for 2014-2021 Tundra
- 2014-2021 Tundra
- Note on 2018+ Tundra (Only Fits SR and SR5 Models)
5088727 - Spyder Auto Apex Series High-Power LED Module (High Beam And Low Beam) Equipped Headlights
These projector headlights are designed to improve looks and visibility for your vehicle. They are made by OEM approved and ISO certified manufacturers. They are made with OEM standard quality and are designed for stock lights direct replacement.
- High-Power LED Module (High Beam And Low Beam) Equipped Headlights
- Switch Back Sequential LED Turn Signal Light
- LED Crystal Light Bar Parking Lights
- Low Beam: LED (Included)
- High Beam: LED (Included)
- Turn Signal: LED (Included)
This headlight DOES NOT require a CCFL inverter
Adding HID/LED bulbs will void warranty
Spyder Auto is proud to present the Apex Series line. We have added integrated LED bulb technology directly into our housings. The light emitting diode is also called a luminescence diode or, in short, LED. LED stands for "light emitting diode", as it turns electrical energy into light. Physically, it is a cold-light source and an electronic semiconductor component part in optoelectronics. Its conductivity lies between that of conductors (e.g. metals, water, graphite) and non-conducting materials (e.g. non-metals, glass, wood). Spyder Auto has taken existing housing as well as new designs and added LED bulbs to the Low and High beams to maximize night time driving visibility. This is the highest quality and most technology equipped set of lights on the market.
LEDs are superior in several aspects. They might be more expensive to purchase than normal light bulbs or halogen bulbs, but their use pays for itself in a short time. The automotive industry in particular uses the positive features of the LED and employs it increasingly in new vehicles.
- Low energy consumption
- Long service life
- Impact and vibration-resistant
- Reduced heat build-up
- No maintenance or cleaning costs
- Good glare limitation
- Inertialess switching and modulation
- High-quality light projection
- Numerous designs (can be used almost everywhere)
- Individual light source configuration
- Light temperature remains during dimming
- Light color can be regulated
- Low production costs
- Increased light output per chip
- Extremely few early failures
- Very compact dimensions
- No UV or IR radiation
- Low power consumption
- High saturation
Spyder Auto is also proud to announce the industry leading 2 year provisional warranty for the Apex line to its vendors. Please refer to vendor warranty information for end users.
Provisional Warranty covers the life of the Low and High beam LED bulbs. Tampering or removing any dust or breather caps will void warranty. Continued exposure to harsh chemicals or road salt will erode the UV coating and is not covered under warranty. Proper care and cleaning is essential for the longevity of the lens coating.