-TTBOSS007 - Toytec BOSS Suspension System for '00-'07 Sequoia
- ToyTec’s BOSS front coilovers - designed with a larger 5/8” Nitro steel shock shaft which is much more corrosion resistant than chrome plating and is valved specific to the Sequoia. This improves overall handling and performance. The threaded Clear-Blue Chromate zinc plated steel shock body is adjustable from 0-3” of front lift height and can be fine tuned to level your truck side to side and front to back. They have a 200 psi gas charge and each shock is dyno’d before it is shipped.
- Upper mounts and adjustment rings are machined from 6061-T6 Billet aluminum and are then anodized black to prevent corrosion.
- TIG welded spanner wrenches are included for easy adjustment.
- Shipped fully assembled and ready to bolt on.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 650 lb/in (Red or Silver) front coils.
- 700 lb/in front coils (Silver). Recommended for use with additional weight
- Included to allow for proper shock travel. Note: This must be installed or warranty will be voided.
Front Diff Drop Kit:
- Recommended for 4x4 models. When installing a lift on the front of a 4wd Sequoia, the angles of the front CV axles will increase the higher you lift it. At 3 inches of lift, the CV joints will operate at considerable angle which will increase wear on the CV joints and the rubber boots. The front differential drop kit will reduce the angle placed on the CV axles thereby reducing wear on those components.
- Includes 2.5" Lift Rear Coils
Rear Shock Options:
- TT-75109 Toytec BOSS rear shocks are optimized for maximum travel.
- TT-75110RR - Rear BOSS 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks. For additional performance, the remote reservoir shock will hold more oil to prevent shock fading on rougher applications.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control arms - 97500 - Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms - 25485 - The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great for adjusting for tire clearance.
***Rear coils will not work with vehicles with factory rear suspension airbags without custom modifications.