25470 - SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms (05 & Up Tacoma)
25470 - SPC Upper Control Arms
Designed, engineered, tested, and assembled in Colorado; SPC Performance’s adjustable upper control arms are loaded with the features you need. Improve suspension travel, handling, and tire wear while you center your tire in the wheel well to maximize clearance for your oversized tires. Equipped with greaseable ball joints and xAxis™ sealed flex joints in bonded rubber sleeves, this arm will both correct alignment angles and restore factory ride quality. SPC's forged steel design provides the strength and durability needed for the most demanding environments. (Sold in pairs.)
- Get the most suspension travel available: SPC’s arms have improved clearance to get around the spring bucket and 80° of articulation in its ball joint. Now equipped with free pivoting xAxis joints, SPC's arm gives you maximum droop travel. More travel than any other ball joint or mono ball equipped arm on the market.
- Get your drivability and tracking back: When you lift your truck you affect caster and camber. SPC’s arms have +2° of caster built into them. Using its patented ball joint design, the arm will get you 0° to +4° of caster and ±2° of camber. This adjustability allows you to put your alignment angles back to specification.
- Get your tire where you want it in the wheel well: Use adjustment in the control arm and on the OE lower cams to maximize alignment angles and move oversized tires forward in the wheel well to minimize or avoid fender trimming.
- On the adjustable ball joint SPC uses hex chromate free finish and offers a 700hr salt spray test for the best corrosion protection available.
- Fits 2005+ Tacoma 4x4 / Prerunner (6 lug)
***Free Shipping Applies to the Lower 48 US States***
|Manufacturer||Specialty Products Company|