-25BOSS-GX460KP-ALM - Toytec Boss Aluma Series 2.5 Performance Suspension System (10+ GX460) 2"-3" Lift
- 2010+ Lexus GX460
- If you have rear factory suspension airbags in your Lexus GX460, add the MetalTech Conversion Kit to from the drop down and this kit will work with your vehicle.
- The factory shock dampening controls (sport/comfort) will be disabled when replacing the shocks on your GX460.
- On models with the fixed 50Amp Air sus main fuse do not disconnect any sensor or the compressor. Just disconnect the lines to the airbags.
- On vehicles that have AFS you must leave the height sensor connected. You can either bend the brackets and extend the length of the turn buckle while aligning the lights or you can lock the level into a horizontal position to fix the headlights straight ahead. Do not remove any fuses or relays if these systems are active.
- ***This configuration is for use exclusively with aftermarket upper control arms to accommodate between 2'' to 3'' of lift***
25BOSS-GX460KP-ALM - Toytec Boss Aluma Series 2.5 Performance Suspension System for 2010-Current Lexus GX460
The Toytec Boss Aluma Series 2.5 Performance Suspension System kit is designed with performance in mind.
TTLK254R - Toytec Boss 2.5 Front Aluma Series IFP Coilovers
- The shock bodies are made from hard anodized aluminum for cooler operation as well as better protection from the elements.
- Coilovers are adjustable from 2-3" of lift
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized to match the 700 lb rate spring for use with or without a bumper or winch.
- Coilovers in this kit are assembled and ready to bolt on. No spring compressor or special tools needed for installation.
- Shock bodies are 2.5" in diameter providing additional oil over standard OEM shocks.
- The 25BOSS-GX460KP-ALM kit includes sway bar relocation brackets, preload adjustment tool and owners manual.
- Nitrogen charged design with internal floating piston to help prevent shock fading and cavitation
- Heavy duty 19mm induction-hardened piston shaft.
- These shocks are fully rebuildable
Front Differential Drop kit - Recommended for all lifted 4x4s
Front Bump Stops:
- DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber that provides smooth progressive dampening and greatly reduces hard bottom outs. This allows for more control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops that are harsh on contact. With DuroBumps installed, the shell-shock effect experienced when hitting the OEM bump stops is completely eliminated.
Rear Bump Stops:
- DuroBumps - DuroBumps 4.25″ rear bump stops are intended for vehicles that have rear lifts of 2″. Its heavy-duty Dual Durometer Rubber provides smooth progressive dampening and greatly reduces hard bottom outs. With DuroBumps, gain better off road control and comfort vs the harsh-on-contact OEM bump stops and eliminate the shell-shock effect experienced on hitting those larger bumps.
- Toytec Rear Superflex Coils: - Our BOSS kits comes standard with Toytec RCC2.0 rear springs- These springs offer 2" lift with stock rear weight with the best overall ride quality and rear articulation.
- Optional HD Rear Superflex coils offer additional weight capacity. Recommended 150-200 lbs of constant load for 2-2.5" of lift.
- FJBOSS25R-ALM - Toytec 2.5 Aluma Series IFP Rear Shocks.
- Perfectly matched to pair with the Boss Aluma Series Coilovers
- Tuned for maximum performance and comfort.
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to help prevent cavitation and fading
- The shock bodies are 2.5"(56mm) made from hard anodized aluminum for cooler operation as well as better protection from the elements.
- FJBOSS25R-ALM are completely rebuildable, serviceable and tunable.
- LKFJ20R-P - Toytec 2.0 Aluma Series IFP Rear Shocks
- Similar to the 2.5 IFP Aluma shocks, but in a 2.0 Diameter.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your GX460 kit (Recommended for use with Aluma Series Coilovers):
- Tuff Country Ball Joint Style Upper Control Arms - 50935 - Built in additional caster to correct alignment. Heavy duty Grease-able sealed ball joint for low maintenance and quiet operation.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms - 25480 - The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. They are also great to help with adjusting for tire clearance.
- OEM Wheels and Tires may require wheel spacers for proper fitment.
- For Aftermarket Wheels, we recommend 8"-8.5" Wide Wheels with 4.5" to 4.75" backspacing.