4135 - Firestone Rear Airbags (03+4Runner, 07-14 FJ Cruiser, 03-09 GX470)
- 07-14 FJ Cruiser
- 03-Current 4Runner
- 03-09 GX470 without airbags.
- (If replacing factory airbags on a GX470 with the Metal Tech coil conversion kit, we do recommend replacing the lower mounting bolt on the conversion kit with a carriage bolt or rounded head bolt to prevent puncturing the airbag.)
4135 - Firestone rear airbags
If you’re looking for a smoother ride for your vehicle that has a coil spring suspension, Firestone Coil-Rite air helper springs are what you need.
- Designed to fit inside existing coil springs to create a variable spring rate, Coil-Rite will help level your vehicle and assist with more effective braking and handling, even under heavy loading and adverse road conditions.
- Coil-Rite enables you to control the air pressure in the air helper springs so you can make adjustments for varying loads and road conditions.
- Spring performance can be altered as easily as inflating a tire.Firestone
- Coil-Rite air helper springs are made of durable, elastic polyurethane, providing years of comfort and stability to your vehicle.
- The air springs will support 500-1000 lbs. per set (not to exceed vehicle's GVWR).
- Coil-Rite Air Helper Springs are designed to work in temperatures between 180 °F (82 °C) and -40 °F (-40 °C).
- Designed for stock height coils. Lift coils require modification.
- Installation instructions can be found HERE
- NOTE: Custom modifications may be required for lifted applications to ensure air bags are properly supported. If using on a lifted application, do not follow Firestone bump stop/jounce cut instructions. You will need to determine where to cut based on your lift amount.