BK0510 - Toytec/Bilstein Adjustable lift kit with 5100 shocks
- 05-15 Tacoma 4WD/2WD Prerunner (6 lug)
- Typical ride heights achieved:
- 1st clip setting - Approximately 1.5"
- 2nd clip setting - Approximately 3"
- Some Double cab models may require top plate spacers for full 3" lift
- 1st clip setting - Approximately 3"
BK0510 - Bilstein Adjustable lift kit with 5100 shocks
- 1.5" or 3" lift kit with Toytec/Eibach front coils
- 24-239370/C477 - Bilstein 5100 series front shocks
- TP14 spacer for correction of drivers side lean
- 112-620 Toytec/Eibach front coil springs 620lb spring rate
- TAC-DR-05 Front diff drop kit for 4wd Models (choose from options)
Rear Lift Options:
- Toytec Rear Add-a-Leafs with anti friction pads. Provides approximately 2" of lift. This long style AAL offers a great ride and has anti-friction pads already installed. Fits standard 3 leaf springs and 4 leaf or TSB springs.
- 1.5" block kit with U-bolts
- 1" block kit with U-bolts
- C478 - Bilstein 5100 series rear shocks - Recommended for 0-1" of lift
- TT-55289 - Toytec Rear Boss Shocks - Recommend for use with 1-3" of lift
- Standard cab and 4cyl models should use the Lowest C Clip setting - DO NOT EXCEED THIS SETTING OR DAMAGE CAN OCCUR
- Double cab models may require top plate spacers for full 3" lift
- Double Cab/Access Cab: 3" average lift is achieved with coils and setting the shock adjustment on the second C clip setting from the bottom
- Does not fit 5 lug Tacoma