Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ ALL WARRANTY, RETURN, AND REFUND POLICIES PRIOR TO ORDERING.
BY PLACING YOUR ORDER EITHER ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND POLICIES.
- Toytec Lifts, LLC provides a Limited Lifetime warranty to the original purchaser/owner of the vehicle on which the product was originally installed for defects in material and workmanship on products manufactured by Toytec Lifts LLC. However due to the nature of some suspension components, some products are subject to normal wear and tear and therefore the Limited Lifetime warranty does not apply to those items. Shock absorbers, coil springs, leaf springs, bushings, and heim joints are all considered wearable items and do not fall under this coverage.
Toytec BOSS, Aluma and Toytec/Bilstein Coilover warranty
- Toytec BOSS shocks are considered a Wearable Item and carry a limited one year warranty from the original purchase date. The shock absorber has a one year warranty against any manufacturer’s defects. If a shock fails within the initial year of ownership, the shock must be shipped to Toytec Lifts for inspection and service/replacement. If a shock is inspected and it has been determined the shock failed due to neglect, damage caused by improper installation or any other reason besides a defect in the manufacturing, the owner of said shock is responsible for all service costs. This includes labor, parts, and shipping.
- Warranty replacement parts do not carry additonal warranty. All warranty's go into effect on the original purchase date and last for the stated term of the product from that date.
- This warranty applies to the original retail purchaser who owns the vehicle on which the product was originally installed. This warranty does not cover the product for finish, corrosion, alterations, modifications and/or installation upon vehicles to which they are not intended for.
- Bilstein/Toytec Coilovers carry a one year warranty for defects in material and workmanship. Bilstein shocks within the coil over carry a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase to the original owner for leakage. Signs of misuse, poor maintenance, improper installation, stacking lifts/ spacers or abuse will void your warranty.
- Toytec "Aluma" shock absorbers and coilovers are rebuildable shocks. They carry a 1 year warranty against any manufacturer’s defects. If a shock fails within the initial year of ownership, the shock must be shipped back for inspection and service. Please contact us to obtain an RMA # prior to sending products back. If a shock is inspected and it has been determined the shock failed due to neglect, damage caused by improper installation or any other reason besides “normal wear and tear”, the owner of said shock is responsible for all service costs. This includes labor, parts, and shipping.
- Toytec adjustable coilovers do come preset with the recommended preload. We do not recommend exceeding the stated max value of exposed thread above the collar. If the coilovers are adjusted too high, damage can occur and will void the warranty.
All non-branded Toytec Lifts, LLC products may or may not carry a warranty from the original manufacturer. Toytec Lifts, LLC cannot offer a warranty on products we sell that were not manufactured under the “Toytec Lifts, LLC” name. Some of the products Toytec Lifts, LLC sells may be covered under specific manufacturers’ warranty(s) and may require warranty claim through the manufacturer by the end user.
This information can be found on each manufacturer’s web site for the product you have purchased from us.
- Toytec Lifts, LLC will not warranty any product for: Finish, Alterations, Modifications, Corrosion, Abuse, Misuse, and/or improper installation.
- Toytec Lifts will not consider for warranty any product that has any signs of off road abuse or Racing.
- Toytec Lifts LLC’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement, at Toytec Lifts discretion, and may include the cost of new replacement parts.
- Any costs of removal, replacement and ALL shipping costs of defective parts are not covered under this warranty and will be the responsibility of the purchaser. You are required to pay for any expenses you incur in making or pursuing a claim under warranty (Including the costs of delivering the product you consider to be defective to Toytec). The choice of repairing, replacing, or denying warranty on any product is the sole discretion of Toytec Lifts.
- Toytec Lifts reserves the right to final warranty or Non warranty decisions on all products we sell.
- Toytec lifts will not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, including but not limited to claims for delay, loss of profits, use, time or labor.
- Items that are subject to wear are not considered defective when worn and are not covered. (Shock absorbers, coil springs, leaf springs, bushings, and heim joints are all considered wearable items.)
- The proper fitment and application of all parts is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer regardless of any recommendation by Toytec lifts website, employees or any other online information.
- We try to provide as much information as possible about products on our website, some of the information is provided by other manufacturers and we will not be held liable for the accuracy of such information, we do not guarantee all website information is 100% accurate. The information on Toytec lifts website is subject to change including the range of specifications without notice. Pictures are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary.
- Toytec Lifts assumes no responsibility for any damages, to person, property, or any other sort incurred as a result of the use, misuse, misunderstanding, inaccuracy or incompleteness of any instructions or the products to which they may directly or indirectly pertain.
- All stated lift amounts are approximate and will vary between different years and models, due to variables we do not guarantee lift heights.
- You must call or email us for a RMA number prior to shipping any warranty products to Toytec Lifts. Any product shipped to us without first getting an RMA may not be considered for warranty and you will have to pay for shipping back to you.
This Limited warranty does not apply to products with normal wear and tear and to the exclusions below:
- Products that have been improperly installed or have not been installed by a qualified, licensed auto mechanic experienced in the installation and removal of suspension products.
- Products that have been improperly serviced, used, modified, or subject to an accident or collision.
- Installed on any vehicle that has carried loads in excess of the vehicle manufacturers GVWR limits.
- Installed on any vehicle that has been used for Rallying, Racing or Commercial use.
- Products that have been sold outside of the United States of America and Canada.
IMPORTANT WARNING! Limitation of Liability
- Installation of a lift kit or “lifting components” will raise the center of gravity on the vehicle which the kit/components are installed and they will make the vehicle more likely to tip over when turning, or when driving on sloping terrain.
- Installers, owners, and operators must follow instructions and warnings exactly to avoid damage to the vehicle, other property, or serious bodily injury or death to oneself or others.
- The user is knowingly modifying the suspension system of the vehicle and assumes liability for any damage it could cause. Improper installation or misuse of any product manufactured or sold by Toytec Lifts could result in property damage, injury, or death to the driver, passenger, or bystanders.
- The user of these products must know that they require more frequent maintenance and care when compared to the factory suspension. Disregarding the maintenance schedule will cause the products to prematurely wear and could lead to eventual failure. If the components within the suspension system or accessories become worn, the safety and reliability of the vehicle is at risk. The maintenance of aftermarket equipment that ensures the vehicles occupant’s safety, is entirely your responsibility. Do not purchase from Toytec Lifts if you are unwilling to accept this responsibility.
- Toytec Lifts will not be liable for ANY damages resulting from, or caused by the installation of our lift kits, or any other products we sell
PLACING ORDERS AND PAYMENT POLICIES
- We accept all major credit card companies- Visa, American Express, Discover, and MasterCard. We also accept PayPal payments. All PayPal Accounts MUST have a verified shipping and billing address and we will ONLY ship to the verified shipping address. No international PayPal transactions will be accepted.
- All gift cards issued by a major Credit Card Company must be registered to your actual shipping address or our system will not accept them.
- Please make sure your current billing/shipping address is current with your Credit Card Company or bank prior to ordering with us. If the incorrect billing address is entered while checking out, our system will decline the transaction. Your bank may place a hold on these funds even though our system declined the order.
- We have many procedures in place to help protect you and ourselves against fraud. Toytec Lifts does not keep any credit card info on file at any time. We also work closely with local and international law enforcement agencies to help prosecute all fraud cases. ALL FRAUD CASES WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THEIR LEGAL LIMITS.
- Some orders may be delayed if fraud is suspected, and you may be asked to provide additional information and/or proof of identification.
CANCELLED or CHANGED ORDERS
- Orders that are cancelled after they are processed and packaged for shipment will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- All orders changed after packaging has been processed will be subject to additional shipping costs and/or processed as a new order.
- Any order changed after shipped status will require the purchaser to return the product(s) back to Toytec Lifts LLC at your return shipping costs.
- Packages that are refused at the time of delivery will be charged a 15% restocking fee and all return shipping fees will be deducted from return credit.
- By clicking the confirm order button you are authorizing the above total to be billed to your card and the sale is final, NO CREDITS OR CHANGES CAN BE APPLIED ONCE YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED.
RETURNS / REFUNDS
- Toytec Lifts does accept returns on products within 30 days of the original purchase date, however, the following return policy will apply to any product ordered from us.
Initiating the return
- Before returning a product, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Return Authorization (RA) number. We will not accept back any products without an accompanying RA number.
- Please be as detailed as possible regarding the reason you are returning your products. If possible please have your part numbers and order number available to assist our salespeople in giving you an RA number.
- RA numbers can only be generated within 30 days of the original purchase date. Products must be received back to our warehouse within 45 days of original purchase date.
- The products you are returning must be in new, uninstalled, and resaleable condition. We will not give any credit for any part that we do not deem to be in new condition.
- Special order items are not returnable. (For example but not limited to: bumpers, sliders, skid plates, custom powdercoated items)
Shipping your products back to us
- When shipping your products back to Toytec Lifts, you may use any carrier you choose. Please note that Toytec Lifts will not be responsible for any returns lost in transit, damaged in shipment, or any return that does not have a signed Proof of Delivery. We strongly urge you to use a carrier that offers package tracking.
- Please be sure to package your products carefully to insure that they are not damaged or disfigured during transit. Please be sure to clearly write your RA number on the outside of the box where it can be easily seen. This will insure your return is processed in the fastest possible fashion.
- Toytec Lifts is not responsible for shipping costs on returns
Toytec Lifts6765 Franklin StDenver, CO 80229
Send your return to this address:
- If any parts come back damaged in shipment, you are solely responsible for filing claims for the damage and/or shipping costs associated with returning the parts back to you. We will not accept or give any credit for parts that are not returned to us in new condition.
- Any parts that come back damaged, installed, or deemed to not be in new condition will not be accepted. Products damaged during the return ship process back to Toytec Lifts are the full responsibility of you and the shipping company in which you choose. You will be responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the parts back to you if you desire to do so. If parts have not been picked up within 30 days of Toytec Lifts receiving them, you will forfeit any items.
Receiving your refund
- Toytec Lifts tries to process all returns within 48 hours of receiving your return.
- ALL refunds carry a minimum restocking fee of 15% from the original purchase price.
- All returned items must be unused, non-installed, new, and in saleable condition.
- Any and all shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- If you are returning your product for a refund please allow up to 10 business days for the credit to appear on your account.
- Refunds will only be credited to the original purchaser and the original payment method (Credit Card, PayPal, etc.)
- We try our best to ship orders within 48 business hours. Most in stock parts ship the same day if the order is placed before 2PM MST.
- Toytec Lifts will make NO guarantees on delivery date or shipping date regardless of shipping method selected. All shipping times do not include the day of the shipment, holidays, or weekends. Our business hours are Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm MST
- Some or all packages we ship may require a signature at the time of delivery. FedEx will make 3 attempts to deliver your package. If on the 3rd attempt no one is available to sign for the package, it will be returned to us. You will be responsible for all return shipping to Toytec Lifts and any charges to re-ship the package back to you.
- Any missing, damaged, or incorrect parts must be reported within 5 business days of receiving your shipment.
- DO NOT SCHEDULE INSTALL APPOINTMENTS UNTIL YOU RECEIVE THE PACKAGES, INSPECT COMPONENTS, AND VERIFY EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS IN THE BOXES. This will ensure that inadvertent shipping delays (severe weather, missing or misdirected packages, damage during shipping, etc.) do not lead to missing appointments.