-TTBOSS-GX210ALM - Toytec Aluma Series Boss Suspension System (10+ GX460) 2"-3" Lift
- 2010+ Lexus GX460
- If you have rear factory suspension airbags in your Lexus GX460, add the MetalTech Conversion Kit to from the drop down and this kit will work with your vehicle.
- The factory shock dampening controls (sport/comfort) will be disabled when replacing the shocks on your GX460.
- On models with the fixed 50Amp Air sus main fuse do not disconnect any sensor or the compressor. Just disconnect the lines to the airbags.
- On vehicles that have AFS you must leave the height sensor connected. You can either bend the brackets and extend the length of the turn buckle while aligning the lights or you can lock the level into a horizontal position to fix the headlights straight ahead. Do not remove any fuses or relays if these systems are active.
- ***This configuration is for use exclusively with aftermarket upper control arms to accommodate between 2'' to 3'' of lift***
TTBOSS-GX210ALM - Toytec Aluma Series Boss Suspension System for 2010-Current Lexus GX460
Our new brand line, Boss Aluma Series, provides coilovers with the same great ride quality as our current line but offer additional benefits.
- Toytec Front Aluma Series Coilovers
- Note: Vehicles with KDSS will not use the sway bar bracket.
- The shock bodies are made from hard anodized aluminum for cooler operation as well as better protection from the elements.
- Adjustable from 2-3" of lift
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized to match the 700 lb rate spring for use with or without a bumper or winch.
- Coilovers are assembled and ready to bolt on. No spring compressor or special tools needed for installation.
- This kit includes sway bar relocation brackets, preload adjustment tool and owner's manual.
- Nitrogen charged design with internal floating piston to help prevent shock fading and cavitation
- Heavy duty 16mm induction-hardened piston shaft.
- These shocks are fully rebuildable
Front Differential Drop Kit:
- Front Differential Drop Kit - Recommended for all lifted 4x4s
Front Bump Stops:
- DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber that provides smooth progressive dampening and greatly reduces hard bottom outs. This allows for more control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops that are harsh on contact. With DuroBumps installed, the shell-shock effect experienced when hitting the OEM bump stops is completely eliminated.
Rear Bump Stops:
- DuroBumps - DuroBumps 4.25″ rear bump stops are intended for vehicles that have rear lifts of 2″. Its heavy-duty Dual Durometer Rubber provides smooth progressive dampening and greatly reduces hard bottom outs. With DuroBumps, gain better off road control and comfort vs the harsh-on-contact OEM bump stops and eliminate the shell-shock effect experienced on hitting those larger bumps.
- Toytec Rear Superflex Coils: - Our BOSS kits comes standard with Toytec RCC2.0 Rear Springs- These springs offer 2" of lift with stock rear weight with the best overall ride quality and rear articulation.
- Optional HD Rear Superflex coils offer additional weight capacity. Recommended 150-200lbs of constant load for 2-2.5" of lift.
- LKFJ20R - Toytec 2.0 Aluma Series Rear Shocks designed for 1-3" lift. Shock bodies are hard-anodized aluminum for cooler operation and longer lasting in the elements. Fully rebuildable. Perfect match to our Aluma Coilovers.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- Tuff Country Ball Joint Style Upper Control Arms - 50935 - Built in additional caster to correct alignment. Heavy duty Grease-able sealed ball joint for low maintenance and quiet operation.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms - 25480 - The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great to help with adjusting for tire clearance.