-TTBOSS-TUN06-ALM - Toytec Aluma Series Boss Suspension System (00-06 Tundra) 2"-3" Lift
***This configuration is for use exclusively with aftermarket upper control arms to accommodate between 2'' to 3'' of lift***
TTBOSS-TUN06-ALM - Toytec Aluma Series Boss Suspension System for 00-06 Tundra
Introducing a brand-new addition to our Boss Suspension System lineup. The Aluma Series Coilovers provide the same great ride quality as our current line but offer additional benefits.
- Toytec Front Aluma Series Coilovers
- The shock bodies are made from hard anodized aluminum for cooler operation as well as better protection from the elements.
- Adjustable from 2-3" of lift
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized to match the 700 lb rate spring.
- Coilovers are assembled and ready to bolt on. No spring compressor or special tools needed for installation.
- This kit includes preload adjustment tool and owners manual.
- Nitrogen charged design with internal floating piston to help prevent shock fading and cavitation
- Heavy duty 16mm induction-hardened piston shaft.
- These shocks are fully rebuildable
- Front Diff Drop Kit - Recommended for all lifted 4x4s
Durobumps Bump Stops:
- DuroBumps bump stops for the 1st Gen Tundra are proudly made in the USA with heavy-duty dual durometer rubber to provide a smoother progressive dampening—greatly reducing hard bottom outs. Gain better off road control and comfort vs harsh-on-contact OEM bump stops. Upgrade your truck to 100% eliminate that damaging shell-shock effect from hitting those larger bumps.
Toytec Rear Aluma Series Shocks:
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to prevent cavitation and fading.
- Built from CNC-machined and forged aluminum parts, aluminum bodies and premium-quality internal components.
- Heavy-duty 5/8 in. induction-hardened shaft
- Triple sealing system with dust wiper, high-pressure step-seal and premium quality o-ring.
- Direct, bolt-on replacement that use stock mounting locations.
- Proprietary ultra-low friction, light viscosity semi-synthetic oil blend, ultra-resistant to high operating temperature
- These shocks are fully rebuildable.
- Designed to work with 1 to 3" rear lift
Choose Rear Lift Options:
- TT-MINIL14 - Toytec Progressive add-a-leafs - Provides approximately 1.5"-2" of rear lift. Installed on top of your overload spring. Includes u-bolts.
- 1.5” Rear Block Kit - Includes U-bolts
- 2" Rear Block Kit - Includes U-bolts
**NOTE: Some models may require blocks due to rear leaf spring length; If the distance between the spring retaining clamps is less than 31" the add-a-leafs will not fit.
- BPV-K -Brake proportioning valve extension bracket is needed for proper brake operation after lifting.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms - 25485 - The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great for adjusting for tire clearance.