-TTBOSSTAC-9597ALM - Toytec Aluma Series Boss Suspension System (95-97 Tacoma) 2"-3" Lift
- 1995-1997 Tacoma 4WD/2WD Prerunner (6 lug)
- *Will not fit a 5-Lug 2WD Tacoma.
***This configuration is for use exclusively with aftermarket upper control arms to accommodate between 2'' to 3'' of lift***
TTBOSSTAC-9597ALM - Toytec Aluma Series Boss Suspension System for 95-97 Tacoma
Introducing Aluma Series to our Boss Suspension System lineup. Aluma Series coilovers and shocks still provide the same great ride quality as our current line but also offer additional benefits.
- Toytec Front Aluma Series Coilovers
- The Aluma Series shock bodies are made from hard anodized aluminum for cooler operation as well as better protection from the elements.
- Adjustable from 2-3" of lift
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized to match the 600 lb rate spring.
- Aluma Series Front Coilovers are assembled and ready to bolt on. No spring compressor or special tools needed for installation.
- Includes preload adjustment tool and owner's manual.
- There is a nitrogen charged design with internal floating piston in this suspension kit to help prevent shock fading and cavitation
- Heavy duty 16mm induction-hardened piston shaft.
- These shocks are fully rebuildable
- BPV-K -Brake proportioning valve extension bracket is needed for proper brake operation after lifting. Aluminum Bracket and Grade 8 zinc plated hardware included
- Front Differential Drop kit - Recommended for all lifted 4x4s
Front Bump Stops:
- DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber that provides smooth progressive dampening and greatly reduces hard bottom outs. This allows for more control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops that are harsh on contact. With DuroBumps installed the shell-shock effect experienced when hitting the OEM bump stops is completely eliminated.
Rear Bump Stops:
- Durobumps - Tacoma rear bump stops eliminate the shell shock effect we are all familiar with when hitting OEM bump stops. Our duel durometer bump stops easily absorb hard impacts and help keep the vehicle stable at higher speeds in rough conditions. The 4.25 inch rear bump stop is intended for trucks with a rear lift of 2 inches and extended shocks of up to 1 inch. These bump stops have been designed to stop wheel up travel under articulation prior to extended shocks bottoming out.
- TTLKTAC9504-P - Toytec 2.0 Aluma Series Rear shocks are designed for 1-3" lift. Shock bodies are hard-anodized aluminum for cooler operation and longer lasting in the elements. Fully rebuildable. Perfect match to our Aluma coilovers.
Choose Rear Lift Options Below:
- TAC-AL - Toytec 2 inch lift rear Add-A-Leafs. This long style AAL offers a great ride and has anti-friction pads already installed. Comes with (2) new center bolts and u-bolts
- TTMINIL14- Toytec 2" Progressive Add-a-leaf - Installs into your stock leaf pack. This is the best riding add-a-leaf on the market. Includes new u-bolts.
Note: 9" ubolts will work the same as 7.5", just require a little more trimming.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- Tuff Country Uniball Upper Control Arms - 50965 - Get better suspension travel, performance and eliminate any binding that can be caused by factory ball joints with these high quality uni-ball upper control arms (UCA) from Tuff Country Suspension.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms - 25460 - The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great for adjusting for tire clearance.
- Note* Lift amounts are based on averages. Tacoma model variations as well as condition of other related components can affect results.