-ULTAC04-955 - Toytec Ultimate Lift Kit - (98-04 Tacoma)
- 1998-2004 Tacoma 4WD/2WD Prerunner (6-lug)
ULTAC-955 - Toytec Ultimate Lift Kit Our engineers selected these products for a complete lift for your Tacoma. This kit offers the best ride and performance on and off road.
- TT-AFCS: Toytec Ultimate Adjustable Front Coilovers featuring Bilstein Shocks: Adjustable from 0 to 3" of front lift.
- Preset at approximately 2.5" of lift.
- Preassembled with coils installed giving a bolt on front lift, no spring compressor needed for installation.
- Toytec Ultimate Adjustable Front Coilovers provide a great ride on and off road.
- Choose spanners for ride height adjustment from options
* Choose coil spring rates below.
- 500lb/in Silver Eibach Coils for Reg Cab 2.7l Tacomas
- 600lb/in Eibach (Silver) Standard option - will handle the extra weight of a front bumper and winch.
- 650lb/in Eibach (Silver) for very heavy front weight
- TTLKTAC9504-P - Toytec Aluma Series Rear 2.0 Boss Shocks - Designed for 1"-3" of lift
- BPV-K -Brake proportioning valve extension bracket is needed for proper brake operation after lifting.
- Longer new U-bolts
Front Diff Drop Kit:
- RM83010: Front diff drop kit recommended for 4x4 models.
Choose Rear Lift Options Below:
- Toytec 2” Lift Rear Add-A-Leafs. This long style AAL offers a great ride and has anti-friction pads already installed. Comes with (2) new center bolts.
- TT-MINIL14 - Toytec Progressive 3 Leaf Add-A-Leaf Pack - Provides approximately 1.5-2" of rear lift Installed on top of your overload spring.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- Tuff Country Uniball Upper Control Arms - 50965 - Get better suspension travel, performance and eliminate any binding that can be caused by factory ball joints with these high quality uni-ball upper control arms (UCA) from Tuff Country Suspension.
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms - 25460 - The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great for adjusting for tire clearance.
*Will not work on the 5-Lug Tacoma.